Effective: May 18, 2018
Moscot is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this policy.
Moscot may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. You agree that each time that you use the Site and Services and you are bound by any such changes. This policy is effective from May 18, 2018.
What we collect
Registration information – When you sign up for the Site, we ask for your personal information, including:
- Your name
- Your email address
You may also provide this information by contacting us direct In some cases, we may also ask you to send us additional information or to answer additional questions to help verify your information.
Order fulfillment – If you purchase a product or service from us, we request certain personally identifiable information from you on our order form, including:
- Recipient name
- Telephone number
- Contact email address
- Shipping and billing address(es)
- Financial information (credit card number, expiration date, etc.)
- Other information you knowingly provide us through the Site or Services – When you submit information through the Site or in other interactions with us (e.g., phone calls), we may store that information and also collect and store metadata about that information. We do not screen for personally identifying information; to the extent you have included any such information in your submissions, it will be stored and disclosed in the course of our general use of such information.
- Information obtained from third parties – We may obtain information about you from third parties to verify the information you provide. We also may obtain information from third parties in connection with providing the Services to you.
Information about your use of the service – When you use the Services, we collect information about your interaction with the Site for various purposes, described herein. This includes:
- Cookies – When you access a Moscot web page, we may send one or more cookies (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information).
- Log information – When you use the Site, our servers may automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser. User inputted Site search data may be recorded and stored for research purposes and/or to help resolve possible technical issues which may in turn link a user ID to the performed search.
- Link Traffic – We may present links in a format that enables us to keep track of whether these links have been followed.
What do we use your information for?
- To process transactions – We use your personal and financial information for billing purposes and to fill your order(s). If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you. In order to fulfill your order(s) we may share personally identifiable information with certain third party providers. We use an outside shipping company to fulfill orders, and a credit card processing company to bill you for goods and services.
- To improve our Site and Services – we continually update and improve our website and Services based on the information and feedback we receive from you. Your information also helps us better respond to and tailor our Site and Services to your individual needs.
To promote our Services and to provide additional information – The email address you provide for registration purposes may be used to send you information about this website, in addition to occasional news, updates, related product or service information (including, but not limited to sharing such non-specific information with third parties), etc. Users may opt in to receive promotional communications from Moscot or our third-party partners. Users may opt out of receiving emails from Moscot by clicking the corresponding “unsubscribe” link found in each and every communication sent from Moscot. Even the event you opt out, Moscot may still contact you for billing purposes and to fulfill your orders.
We will not disclose or sell personally identifiable data to third parties, except as necessary to provide the services. If you do not want your non-personally identifying data shared, you may write to us as info@Moscot.com. You understand and agree that any decision you make to withhold any information from Moscot may prevent Moscot from being able to fulfill your request, your order and/or impair your ability to utilize all functionality of the Site.
How do we protect your information?
The security of your personal information is important to us. Moscot has implemented various security features to help prevent any unauthorized release of personal information. Our features include technical and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card number and/or social security number) on our registration or order forms, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). Be advised that while Moscot has endeavored to make a secure reliable Site for its users, the privacy and confidentiality of communications transmitted to/from Moscot via this Site or through email cannot be guaranteed. As such, Moscot is not held responsible for the security of any data transmitted via the Internet to/from our website.
The security of your account also depends on keeping your account password confidential and you should not share your account name or password with anyone. If you do share your account information with a third party, they will have access to your account and your personal information.
Accessing and Editing Your Personal Information
You have the ability to access and edit any personal information held on the site. You may do so by logging into your profile and changing any user information stored on file there. To the extent that such information is stored in our databases, we will respond to your changes as soon as reasonably possible. Please note that although you may delete this information from your profile, the information may remain stored indefinitely in our backup and archival records. While your personal information is protected as outlined above, we reserve the right to use, transfer, sell, and share aggregated, anonymous data about our users as a group for any business purpose, such as analyzing usage trends and seeking compatible advertisers and partners.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our Site. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our Site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), as we do not collect any information from anyone under 18 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 18 years old or older. If you are under the age of 18, please do not submit any personal information through the Site.
Changes to this policy
Controlling your personal information
By contacting us at email@example.com, you may control the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- If you have previously agreed to let us use your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by sending us a clearly-worded email (or by opting out by clicking the “Unsubscribe” link that we include at the bottom of every non-transactional email we send).
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please let us know and we will correct it. You can also review your account information and make changes by logging in online.
- If you have any questions about this Policy, let us know at the above email.
- Where required by law, you may request details of personal information which we hold about you. A small fee may be imposed to cover the expense of your inquiry.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.