Hyman's son-in-law Hal (aka, his "aidim") was a nice enough cat, but his work ethic was, well...non-existent. So after a brief stint behind the Orchard Street counter, Hyman encouraged Hal to pursue "other opportunities." Hyman felt guilty. Hal was never happier. We named this frame to honor all The AIDIMs out there, and the father-in-laws who've sent them on their way.
Lookin' for an eyeglass? Shop The AIDIM.
- Handcrafted using a combination of metal and Italian acetate featuring unique patterns distinctive to each frame
- Features two adjoined dot rivets
- Comfortable saddle nose bridge
- Includes silicon nose pads
- 3-Barrel hinge
- MOSCOT temple engravings
- Features real glass polarized lenses in Cosmitan Brown
- Signature acetate tips
- Designed and prototyped by 5th Generation, Zack Moscot in NYC
- Parts and materials imported
- Lens Width: 46 mm
- Frame Width: 135 mm
- Bridge Size: 22 mm
- Temple Length: 145 mm
- Size: Average
US ORDERS: We accept returns of non-prescription items ordered from moscot.com within 10 days of delivery. The item(s) must be unused, unworn, and free of damage. All original packaging must be intact (chamois, case, and warranty card).
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: Unfortunately, we are unable to accept returns on orders shipped outside of the United States.
FOR OUR COMPLETE RETURN POLICY (INCLUDING PRESCRIPTION LENSES) PLEASE CLICK HERE.
Model is wearing The AIDIM SUN in Black/Silver in size 46 with G-15 Polarized Glass Lenses
"Few brands can tout more than 100 years in business, weathering the ebbs and flows of the famously fickle fashion business. To grow a business with a global imprint while maintaining its familial ties is certainly something to celebrate."