Sol's lawyer, Fritz, was an eccentric guy, built with many layers. While he was unyielding and tough when dispensing legal advice, he didn't have a bad side. Designed with an air of strength to make a bold statement, FRITZ is the frame, no matter how you look at it.
Lookin' for an eyeglass? Shop The FRITZ.
- Handcrafted using Italian acetate
- Features two dot rivets on the temple
- Comfortable saddle nose bridge
- Includes acetate nose pads
- 5-Barrel hinge
- MOSCOT temple engravings
- Signature acetate tips
- Features real glass lenses in Calibar Green
- Designed and prototyped by 5th Generation, Zack Moscot in NYC
- Parts and materials imported
- Lens Width: 44 mm
- Frame Width: 138 mm
- Bridge Size: 27 mm
- Temple Length: 148 mm
- Size: Average
- MOSCOT Tip: The FRITZ SUN in size 44 fits similarly to The NEBB SUN in size 48
US ORDERS: We accept returns of non-prescription items ordered from moscot.com within 10 days of delivery. The item(s) must be unused, unworn, and free of damage. All original packaging must be intact (chamois, case, and warranty card).
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: Unfortunately, we are unable to accept returns on orders shipped outside of the United States.
FOR OUR COMPLETE RETURN POLICY (INCLUDING PRESCRIPTION LENSES) PLEASE CLICK HERE.
Model is wearing the FRITZ SUN in Butterscotch in size 44 with Calibar Green Glass Lenses
"Few brands can tout more than 100 years in business, weathering the ebbs and flows of the famously fickle fashion business. To grow a business with a global imprint while maintaining its familial ties is certainly something to celebrate."