We named this frame The GROYSE because it's big. Big on style, big on character, and just plain big. Big, big, big. With its soft round shape, raw gold color, retro, flat beveled edges, and a bridge that sits high. The GROYSE is 1970s all the way. Can you dig?
Lookin' for an eyeglass? Shop The GROYSE.
- Handmade using metal
- Features filigree on rivets
- Comfortable elevated nose bridge with flat beveled edge
- Includes silicon nose pads
- MOSCOT temple engravings
- Signature acetate tips
- Features real glass polarized lenses in Cosmitan Brown
- Designed and prototyped by 5th Generation, Zack Moscot in NYC
- Parts and materials imported
- This frames measurements are:
- Lens Width: 51 mm
- Frame Width: 134 mm
- Bridge Size: 21 mm
- Temple Length: 140 mm
- Size: Average
US ORDERS: We accept returns of non-prescription items ordered from moscot.com within 10 days of delivery. The item(s) must be unused, unworn, and free of damage. All original packaging must be intact (chamois, case, and warranty card).
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: Unfortunately, we are unable to accept returns on orders shipped outside of the United States.
FOR OUR COMPLETE RETURN POLICY (INCLUDING PRESCRIPTION LENSES) PLEASE CLICK HERE.
"Few brands can tout more than 100 years in business, weathering the ebbs and flows of the famously fickle fashion business. To grow a business with a global imprint while maintaining its familial ties is certainly something to celebrate."